Besides the general treks we run throughout Humla, we also design treks that fit your preference, time availability and budget. Our experienced team of local experts is able to advise and organize a trek or visit just for you.
This means that if you like to do a trek in other parts of Nepal, we would be happy to organize this for you. Although the trek may not include Humla as your travel destination, the contributions generated through these treks will still be ploughed back into development projects in our work areas, by contributing to the purchase and distribution of medicines for our health posts, provision of necessary equipment/ tools for a micro-hydro electricity plant, support of village health workers, etc.
Do you belong to a Rotary Club, are you in the Scouts, or a university student maybe?
For anyone we can prepare a suitable program!
Some of the activities you may like to consider include:
- Visiting a project, such as a health clinic or micro hydro.
- Active participation in our work, either through building or refurbishing a project, or by volunteering your specialist skills
- A tough 14 day trek to the sacred Mount Kailash in Tibet
- A leisurely walk along the beautiful Karnali Valley
- Tracking tigers in Chitwan National Park
- A scenic mountain flight to view Mount Everest
- White water rafting
- Cultural tours and sightseeing
- Mountain biking, canyoning, bungee jumping, or any other sport activities